Hennepin County Tenant Resource Center

Tenant Resource Center Services include:

  • Eviction and homelessness prevention
  • Emergency assistance
  • Mediation
  • Workforce
  • Legal assistance

Frequently Asked Questions

What documents should I bring with me?
The Tenant Resource Center recommends bringing:

  • A copy of your lease and your landlord or property manager’s information.
  • Proof of an emergency if applying for emergency assistance. This could be an eviction notice, pre eviction notice, late rent letter, or the like. If you have not applied for emergency assistance before, please bring a birth certificate for any minors in your household, school verification for older children. A Utility bill may also be applicable.
  • Proof of income - including pay stub, social security information, appointment letter or proof of employment start date
Is printing available on site?
Yes! If you need to print a copy of something such as proof of income, we have printers on site for you to utilize free of charge.

Do I need to make an appointment?
No, the Tenant Resource Center is walk in only during open hours.



Glover-Sudduth Center
2100 Plymouth Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55411


Monday - 9 am - 3 pm
Tuesday - 3 pm - 6 pm
Wednesday - 9 am - 3 pm
Thursday - 3 pm - 6 pm
Friday - closed