Because other advertising methods don't even compare Other Online Services
- Most property rental websites require
payment for creating an ad or for renters responding to your ads.
Listing rental property with HousingLink fits anyone's advertising
budget because it's completely Free.
- What about other free classified-style websites serving Minnesota? Here's how we compare:
|Details ||HousingLink ||Other free classified-style websites |
|Attach Photos and Access Maps ||
|| x |
|Create, Store and Save an Account || x || x |
|Equal Visibility for Newer and Older Listings ||
|Continuous Listing Time ||
|Full Amenity Information ||
|Multiple Search and Sort Categories for Renters |
Vacancy Signs and Flyers
- Classified ads in newspapers cost money, offer limited space, and require more work for the renters.
- According to a 2008 Pew Research Center study, only 39% of Americans say they read a newspaper on a daily basis. Newspaper readership is expected to continue to decline as people switch to new technology to get their news and information.
Listing with HousingLink is completely free
- Vacancy signs and flyers only reach the
people who happen to see them. Compare that to the 35,000+ people searching for housing on HousingLink every month.
guarantee hList fits into your advertising budget because you won't
spend a penny. No hidden fees. No delayed payments. Completely free. You can even store your property information in a free account
The Internet is the way to go
- Create a new account in minutes.
- Store as many properties as you like.
- Attach photos and access a map to your property.
- List a property as long as you want.
- Never have to create repeat listings.
- Open, close or renew your stored listings in one click.
According to the "Multifamily Marketing in the Internet Age" report from the National Multi Housing Council:
- Internet penetration among U.S. households is now more than 70 percent.
- Among renters with internet access, the Internet is by far the most used and valued resource when searching for an apartment.